Grilled Lamb ribs and chops
Lamb ribs, chops or kebabs roasted on the grill is a favorite delicacy among South Sudanese people. I will present a recipe; specifically, a mix of spices to marinate your lamb prior to cooking it on the grill. The lamb ribs and chops comes out succulent, moist, and just plain yummy.
- 4 pounds lamb ribs and chops
- 1 tsp ground black pepper
- 1 tsp cumin powder
- ½ tsp coriander powder
- ¼ tsp red chilli pepper
- 1 tsp salt
- ½ tbsp garlic paste
- ½ tbsp ginger paste
- 2 tbsp water
- Wash lamb in water and drain water.
- in a small bowl, mix your spices with 2 tbsp of water.
- Add spices to the lamb, mixing thoroughly.
- Place lamb in refrigerator and let marinate for 3 hours.
- Grill lamb for 45 minutes to an hour depending on your desired level of doneness.